Welcome to our Soursop aka Graviola purchasing guide. Here in this article we will be reviewing the best Graviola Sour Sop juice pills – extracted from the Soursop fruit tree. Plus we will also be discussing whether Graviola is a viable alternative treatment for cancer or not, because the only one who has been touched by cancer knows its pain. Either it’s you or your loved one who has been infected; the chase for a better remedy should never stop.
See our review and purchase pure Soursop online.
Graviola and Cancer:
After being proved useful in herbal medicine for centuries in treating viral infections like Herpes, stomach distress, fever, pain and respiratory problems such as cough and asthma, natural Soursop has finally caught our researcher’s attention. Now it is being tested as an anti-cancerous treatment.
According to experts, the fruit, stem and leaves of Graviola has certain bioactive chemical called “Annonaceous Acetogenins” which can help stop cancer from progressing. Supported by WebMD sources, there are two sets of useful chemicals in Graviola. One that keeps cancer cells from removing anticancer drugs, helping drugs to work better; and the second which kills cancer cells directly.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center state Graviola to be effective against liver cancer and breast cancer. Results of over 20 laboratory tests conducted by one of America’s largest drug manufacturers suggest following results:
- Soursop effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
- The bioactive compounds found in Soursop are up to 10,000 times more stronger in slowing the progress of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemo drug
- Unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills malignant cells only, leaving healthy cells totally unharmed.
Based on all of the above facts, it’s not wrongful of us to say that Graviola is worth a short. But before rushing to the super-mart and grabbing Graviola right off the shelves there are few things you need to consider first.
Soursop Quality Markers:
Not all Soursop brands are made equal and promise quality. If not bought carefully, you may end up getting more harmed than benefited. According to Dr. Weil, Soursop has certain neuro-toxins which may affect memory. But these neuro-toxins are concentrated in fruit and seed. So experts recommend using Soursop extract from roots or leaves only.
To be sure that you’re getting Soursop from the right source, free of impurities look at the quality markers.
According to Dr. Mehmet Oz show on “Dietary Supplement Quality: A Complex Situation” everyone searching for pure Graviola extract should look for the following things.
- Should have High percentage of real goodness i.e. Soursop. At least 40% to 50%.
- Should not overdose. The therapeutic established dose of Graviola is 2g or 2000 mg per day. Brands offering higher dose might be putting your health in danger.
- There should be no hidden ingredient on the label under proprietary
- Should be clean of caffeine, all sorts of preservatives, gluten, aroma, artificial colors and flavors.
- Should be made in a country observing strict quality control measure.
- Should have real testimonials present
- Should have a money back guarantee
- Should have contact info, mailing address, UAN number present
- Should not use Dr. Oz or Oprah Winfrey name to sell
Best Places from Where to Buy Graviola Soursop:
Once you have decided to buy Soursop, there are series of brands you can choose from. If you’re buying online, the best place to get the brand is from its official website for a few reasons:
- There is no one who can offer you a more genuine product than the maker himself,
- You get huge price cuts and amazing bonuses.
- You get money back guarantee.
This was all about Soursop. If used and bought smartly you can enjoy great benefits against cancer and other diseases including arthritis, anemia, eczema, asthma, Hemorrhoids, osteoporosis, stress, headache, leg cramps and gout.